How can I deal with Ear Pain?

I have this unbearable pain coming from my ear. Here are things I think is causing it : -Weather change -Dryness with in the ear -Me putting my ear buds in the ear -Constantly itching my ear with a q-tip ( yea even when it's not infected ) I had this special candle put on top of my ear to burn... show more I have this unbearable pain coming from my ear. Here are things I think is causing it :

-Weather change

-Dryness with in the ear

-Me putting my ear buds in the ear

-Constantly itching my ear with a q-tip ( yea even when it's not infected )

I had this special candle put on top of my ear to burn and it put some kind of ear droppings into my ear. The terrible pain stop but my ears still hurt when I try to yawn or I get a hiccup. Also I haven't been swimming in pools. No water enters my ear. I always clean my ear buds and only q-tip enter my ear ( which I just learned q-tips should never enter the ear )

How can I stop this pain in my ear ?

How can I stop from itching then and how can I keep my ears clean so that ear wax doesn't build up ?