Recipe for chicken, egg, italian bread crumbs, chicken broth, mushrooms, shredded cheese?

I use to make this dish but have lost my recipe. I can't remember the amounts of the ingredients and don't want to start out without knowing. I also cant remember high and how long it needs to bake. All I remember is: cutting the chicken into small pieces, dip them in egg, coat them in Italian bread... show more I use to make this dish but have lost my recipe. I can't remember the amounts of the ingredients and don't want to start out without knowing. I also cant remember high and how long it needs to bake.
All I remember is: cutting the chicken into small pieces, dip them in egg, coat them in Italian bread crumbs, brown up the chicken. then place the chicken into a baking dish, add chicken broth, mushrooms, and then cover it in shredded cheese. then bake!
can anyone help me out on the specifics?