Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to make memes with your own images?

Memegenerator.com only allows new characters to have the color background, and automatically downsizes the image I upload (because normally it would just be small and centered). All I need is something that puts the text on the top and bottom of any image. Is there a website for that?

I'd use GIMP to make it, but I can't get the black outline on the words... plus there's a certain standard that the words conform to on the programs, it looks "off" or "unofficial" if you don't have the words sized and positioned like the program would have it.

Thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a meme maker myself and when i want to make my own customs with my own images i use an app. I use apple products, I do not know if you have an ipod but meme generator by memecrunch is what I use.

On a side note i post memes on my instagram account. @thememegram

Go take a look for some ideas!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.