Please help me identify a dessert! (I ate it in Greece)?

First of all: I'm not sure it is a greek dish, I just know I ate it there (on Rodos to be precise) and I know that it was delicious. It was somekind of cake, made from either cornmeal or wheat semolina (I am not sure). It was homogeneous, had no crust, was very sweet, and the chef added cinnamon and honey to... show more First of all: I'm not sure it is a greek dish, I just know I ate it there (on Rodos to be precise) and I know that it was delicious. It was somekind of cake, made from either cornmeal or wheat semolina (I am not sure). It was homogeneous, had no crust, was very sweet, and the chef added cinnamon and honey to it, and it was served with a delicious cinnamon/sugar sauce. Does this ring any bells?

Maybe it's a turkish dish or it may even be international, I don't know., but PLEASE help me find out what it's called!

Kind of looked like this: http://www.chow.com/uploads/4/6/9/561964_bolo_de_fuba-corn_meal_cake-ch.jpg

Thank you!