I hate today's society?

Im 13 and almost every kid at school is in a relationship just beacuse everyone else does it. Everyone is so judgmental and no one cares about grades. Everyone cusses and listens to rap music. I know some kids who have smoked weed already and have gotten drunk. The so called " popular kids" make out and... show more Im 13 and almost every kid at school is in a relationship just beacuse everyone else does it. Everyone is so judgmental and no one cares about grades. Everyone cusses and listens to rap music. I know some kids who have smoked weed already and have gotten drunk. The so called " popular kids" make out and treat their relationship as if it were marriage and then they break up a week later and find someone else. Trends these days are horrible ( i dont follow them ) last year at school if you wore high socks you were a "loser" and today if you wear them you have "swag"? A bunch of high school kids arent even virgins. Freshman too! I try to be a good teen by not cussing, i dont care for having a girlfriend and i dont follow the trends so kids think im gay when i hang out with my other friend who believes the same things i do. Im just sick of everyone. I want to live in peace and not worry about what the "cool kids" will think. Does anyone else feel this way?
17 answers 17