Rotary cuff injury or possible AC joint separation. Please help.?

Okay, so a couple of months ago (mid May I think) I fell of a lab bench at my school trying to open up one of the windows. I slipped on my skirt when I was trying to get down to one of the chairs and my left shoulder and rib hit the table. At first I was only aware of the pain from my bruised rib and didn't... show more Okay, so a couple of months ago (mid May I think) I fell of a lab bench at my school trying to open up one of the windows. I slipped on my skirt when I was trying to get down to one of the chairs and my left shoulder and rib hit the table. At first I was only aware of the pain from my bruised rib and didn't notice my shoulder. The next day while sweeping my room I extended my arm and I heard a little pop and I could no longer hold the broom above my shoulder. My shoulder had a dull pain up until Sunday when it became almost unbearable. By that point my dad drove to the hospital where I was told that I had soft tissue damage but not an ac joint separation. I even showed them the deformity and how you could see the little bone popping out. Now whenever the whether is cold it starts to hurt or whenever I do any heavy lifting. I also looked online and saw that my symptoms matched an ac joint separation. I know that there really isn't much you can do for this injury but I would just like to know if I am right.

Also, my mother thinks that my shoulder hurts because of my lack of calcium in take. this also includes my fingers which I no longer can make perfectly straight and occasional knee pain.

16 (17 in 3 months) girl