My phone keeps saying I have low internal memory?

I have an android-- the LG Optimus 1, an old model I know, but when I first got the phone I could have a lot of apps. Then way, way later - more recently it kept saying I have low internal memory. I moved as many apps as I could to my SD Card (16GB) and deleted a some apps I do use but could live without, or I... show more I have an android-- the LG Optimus 1, an old model I know, but when I first got the phone I could have a lot of apps. Then way, way later - more recently it kept saying I have low internal memory. I moved as many apps as I could to my SD Card (16GB) and deleted a some apps I do use but could live without, or I don't use that often
I also have the history delete app and it clears all the cache on my apps. I deleted all of my emails as well.
The notification isn't there now, but it won't let me text anyone and the notification will come up if I download another app..

What can I do?