My Finger Is blue and I think Its Broken?

Well the finger beside my pinky, 'my ring finger' is blue, just in the middle of it. It is kind of hard to notice when the finger is straight, but you can tell its there when its bended. I think it may be broken too.... it is killer to bend my finger all the way down ( I can bend it part way without it... show more Well the finger beside my pinky, 'my ring finger' is blue, just in the middle of it. It is kind of hard to notice when the finger is straight, but you can tell its there when its bended. I think it may be broken too.... it is killer to bend my finger all the way down ( I can bend it part way without it hurting.) And it hurts to keep it straight. Will it be bad to the finger if i just leave it alone? Or should i ask my mom to take me to the doctor? I need a answer quick, because school starts soon and im right handed and the finger i think is broken is on my right hand, and it hurts to hold a pencil.
Update: Oh would it hurt to swim in like 29 days? If its either broke or dislocated? Whats the longest do you think it would take to heal?