I got rid of realplayer html5video downloader in chrome.?

I was frustrated in my lack of answers in trying to get Realplayer to work again, so I finally deleated html5video downloader and re installed Realplayer in desperate hope just to download a few videos once again. And now that I did, it is still gone. I uninstalled realplayer as well, and downloaded it again. ... show more I was frustrated in my lack of answers in trying to get Realplayer to work again, so I finally deleated html5video downloader and re installed Realplayer in desperate hope just to download a few videos once again. And now that I did, it is still gone. I uninstalled realplayer as well, and downloaded it again. Nothing.

How do I get it back?

I finally found the answer I was looking for, and when I carried it out the icon for Realplayer pops up, but nothing will download.

I use chrome.

No, do not tell me to use something else unless it will work for other websites besides youtube. And don't tell me to use another browser.
Update: Thanks jake long (Awesome name BTW), I should have thought of that earlier before getting all worked up.