Will a vegitarian get sick if they eat meat?

I've been a vegitarian for about 5 years now (I'm 16) and I was wondering: if I ate meat again, would I get sick? I eat dairy products. I'm not going to eat meat again (I think it's cruel and I don't support the meat business at all). There has been 2 occasions in the 5 years where I... show more I've been a vegitarian for about 5 years now (I'm 16) and I was wondering: if I ate meat again, would I get sick?

I eat dairy products.

I'm not going to eat meat again (I think it's cruel and I don't support the meat business at all).

There has been 2 occasions in the 5 years where I have accidentally eaten meat (once I ate a dip which I thought was hummus but it turned out to be fish and I ate prawn crackers not knowing they had real prawn in them [i usually by the vegitarian suitable stuff]) and both these times I made myself throw up as soon as I consumed them by sticking my fingers in my mouth. These didn't make me I'll but if I ate meat and didn't make myself throw up after would I become I'll?