DNS issues for my laptop.?

I'm having issues browsing the web using one of my laptops I have at my house and I have found out that all my other devices have no such issue. I have cleared the DNS cache. I have rebooted computer and router multiple times. I have tried hard wiring the two together opposed to wireless(there are other... show more I'm having issues browsing the web using one of my laptops I have at my house and I have found out that all my other devices have no such issue. I have cleared the DNS cache. I have rebooted computer and router multiple times. I have tried hard wiring the two together opposed to wireless(there are other wireless devices that work fine in the house). Im running windows 7 using google chrome. I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of and find on the web. I have turned off the firewall to see if that was the cause, it seems to be the routers fault cause the laptop is connected to the router but router isnt getting any internet access. please help. thank you!
Update: how do i do that?
Update 2: It says its having name issues converting Google.com to its IP for instance. same issue on all sites