Quickest ways to get rid of mosquito bites?....or poison ivy? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HELP ME?

Well...i'm in a big, itchy perdciment. I went for a walk through the woods and my friends and i found an overgrown trail that led to a cave. I was wearing shorts and no bug repellent, stayed out all night. I also sat on a few logs. But the next day in the late afternoon (during school i might add) a bunch on... show more Well...i'm in a big, itchy perdciment. I went for a walk through the woods and my friends and i found an overgrown trail that led to a cave. I was wearing shorts and no bug repellent, stayed out all night. I also sat on a few logs. But the next day in the late afternoon (during school i might add) a bunch on bumps (welts? Hives. Giant itchy red bumps) appeared on my upper thighs. Just the back and a few on the side i might add...then erm....they showed up on my tush...it itches like ******* crazy to sit down now, i'm dying after my second day of school. Because of the mixed circumstnaces and where it has...appeared, im reluctant to go to a doctor. But i don't know how to treat it. Caladryl wont stop the itching, and neither will this poison ivy medicated soap i have, even though its only been 2 nights. I cant make the itching stop. I've tried Ice and cold water. I'm dying here Dx please, what should i do? I really don't want to be showing my *** off to some doctor, and i'm not sure of which it could be. What should i do or use? And ways to get rid of the itching? If i dont get help soon i'll be shedding a new layer of skin.
0