Masturbation causes hair loss?

So I just found out excessive masturbation can cause hair loss and honestly I do masturbate a lot. I'm 14 and I don't want to go bald. Will my hair stop falling if I stop masturbating?

Favorite Answer

thats not true , so there for porn stars shouldn't have a head full of hair actually masturbation is healthy it cleans the vagina that's whats its doing when you get "wet"

You didn;t point out how previous are you. perhaps you're 50, then your hair would desire to be thinning. yet does a 50 12 months previous masturbate as plenty? besides, there is not any link between hair loss and that.

There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine , glitter in natural ways without using chemicals. Learn here https://bitly.im/aMr8f Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Sure, you can use drugs or you can go in for a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes the easiest, most inexpensive solution, is to try to stop hair loss naturally.