Could I Possibly Be Pregnant ?

Long Story Short I Had Protected Sex July 29(my period went off on the 28th) during the whole intercorse he could barely stay hard enough to even put his penis in the hole and when it was it really didnt move much so it was short sex and he never ejaculated. I didnt pee afterwards tho so 4days later I discovered I... show more Long Story Short I Had Protected Sex July 29(my period went off on the 28th) during the whole intercorse he could barely stay hard enough to even put his penis in the hole and when it was it really didnt move much so it was short sex and he never ejaculated. I didnt pee afterwards tho so 4days later I discovered I had an UTI . Around august 10th I started having stomach pains and lost of appetite also wen I stood up I had dizzyness and head achs . through August 14th-August 21 ive had 6pregnancy test done 2home 4 by 4different doctors , a pelvix exam , a pap smere , x-rays , and blood drawn to see whats wrong and everything came out normal all the pregnancy test were negative . My menstral period came on 4days early instead of the 24th it came on the 19th and I still have the UTI I Was diagnosed w/earlier this month and my period is also still on today ive also been having constipation and diherra and I threw up twice after taking meds and my appetite is still not back and I feel as if ima throw up in the morning is its 5th day . SHOULD I TAKE ANOTHER PREGNANCY TEST NEXT MONTH TO BE SURE OR AM I JUST PARANOID AND NEED TO CALM DOWN ?
7 answers 7