Car air fresheners which smell like Jo Malone perfume/candles?

So I'm getting a new ice blue mini in september and I want to make it really nice. I really love the smell of most Jo Malone perfumes apart from the ones that are really strong as I find strong smells give me headaches. If anyone has any suggestions of any car air fresheners or anything that would smell similar it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Preferably uk sites or stores also xx

Best Answer

id get an old or depeted air freshener and spray it with your favourite scent. that way you can gauge how strong you want it.

• licht

Jo Malone Air Freshener

• condit

My daughter did a learn on Vanilla for English and he or she had to analyze it the place it comes from ect properly for the duration of her analyze she found out Vanilla attracts adult adult males because it reminds them of chocolates and chocoloate. She did an test at school as area of her learn and Vanilla come out tops for the lads in her type they enjoyed the scent. So as a replace of your vehicle splash it throughout and watch the adult adult males come working pml