Is this german correct i'm writing a card?

I went to Germany last week and I am writing a card to my aunt's neighbour's who were German. This is what I have so far, is the German correct cause I got a few bits from google translate? (Like the first and last sentence. Danke :-) Wir haben unsere Zeit in Deutschland sehr viel, es hat viel Spaß... show more I went to Germany last week and I am writing a card to my aunt's neighbour's who were German. This is what I have so far, is the German correct cause I got a few bits from google translate? (Like the first and last sentence. Danke :-)
Wir haben unsere Zeit in Deutschland sehr viel, es hat viel Spaß gemacht. Vielen Dank für den Abend auf dem Balkon. Olivia denkt die Holunderblüten trinken war sehr lecker. Auch ich danke Ihnen für das uns zur fest, sagt Olivia das Essen war wirklich gut und sie will mehr davon.

We enjoyed our time in germany very much, it was lots of fun. Thank you for the evening out on the balcony. Olivia enjoyed the elderflower drink a lot. Also thank you for taking us to the fest, Olivia says the food was really good and she wants more of it. (This is what it's supposed to me in English)
Update: Oh sorry I mean fest as in festival. (Like Oktoberfest but just one local to the area)