Sibling name for Florence?

What would you name a sibling to Florence Ivy?

So far, we're thinking either: Beatrice Esme, Romilly Sienna or Clementine Freya for a girl, or Arthur Jude, Julian Arthur or Albert Julian for a boy

What names would you suggest?

Do you like any of these suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I love Julian Arthur. Its a flawless name. But your girls names? Are you serious? Unless your amish, dont name your daughter Clementine or Romilly or Beatrice. im in high school so I know, your daughter's life would be hell if her name was Clemintine. I know for a fact she would be made fun of, so for you to name her that would just be selfish. You would ruin her life before she was born.

Im sorry if thay sounds extremely rude, but I just feel like parents need to understand how a name affects their child. School is such a hard time with friends, boyfriends, high school cliques, bullies, etc. You shouldnt make it harder for her.

There are a lot of very pretty old fashioned names that are very usable! Just search around some more. I suggest you look on this website or ask another question for suggestions, because the baby names category can actually be really helpful if your patient.

im not sure if you will like any of these, but here are my suggestions:

- Celine Annabel

- Genevieve Sophie

- Rosamond Fiona

- Grace Alexandra

Good luck! And by the way, Florence Ivy is very pretty!

• Slinky

Florence Ivy is gorgeous!

Clementine Freya goes best out of your suggestions, although they're all nice.

Constance Ruby?

Mabel Rosanna?

Rosanna Louise?

Arthur Jude and Albert Julian are both very cute for boys. They'd sound great with Florence too.

Hugo Sebastian?

Theodore Jude?

William Richard?

I like Clemintime Freya for a girl

Arthur Jude for a boy

Suggestions

Girls;

Sarah Diane

Annabelle Mary

Hannah May

Lily May

Poppy Louise

Samantha Terri

Linda Anne

Christine Leanne

Davina Lauren

Boys;

James Thomas

Thomas James

Aston Marvin

Harry Jackson

Alan Stephen

Toby Kyle

Richard Tyger

Daniel Thomas

Benjamin Luke

Source(s): A few suggestions
  • Love Arthur Jude <3

Instead of Beatrice I prefer Beatrix but either way Beatrice/x Esme seems to be the best girl name to match with Florence.

Can I also suggest Cora? :)

I love the name Clementine! it is one of our possible baby names. Clementine Freya is beautiful. I really like Beatrice Esme as well but like I said Clementine is one of my all time favorite names.

I love the mane Arthur as well, Arthur Jude is just charming.

Florence Ivy is very Classic, I think Clementine or Arthur would flow very well with Florance.

Get back time and again and you however will not see it all, this is what could happen for your requirements if you may spend your holiday in Florence; with hotelbye you will find out more. Remarkably little because it is, that riverside town looms big on the world's'must-sees'list. Cradle of the Renaissance and of tourist masses that flock here to feast on world-class art, Florence is just a magnetic, intimate and busy city. The Piazzale Michelangelo (The Michelangelo Square) is one of many places you need to see in Florence. That square is just a big, partially pedestrian zed square positioned over the Arno River from the heart of Florence. From the square visitors have a impressive see within the city. The roomy square was laid out in 1860 by Giuseppe Poggi, a local architect who's also known for his creation of boulevards around the heart of Florence. Positioned at the centre of the city's principal market district, the Basilica di San Lorenzo is one of the oldest churches of Florence and was the burial place of all the principal customers of the Medici family. Don't wait! Florence and their wonderful treasures await your visit!

I love the name Esme and Sienna, so I'd use those together as they go quite well. Arthur Jude is a beautiful name.

So:

-Sienna Esme

-Arthur Jude

if you want to stick with city names you could name a daughter Paris, Sydney, London, or Milania (similar to Milan). If you don't like any of those other names: Willow, Elle, Emmaline, Sienna, Vienna, Ainsley, or Tabatha (sorry theres are probably horrible but i couldnt think of any names what would sound good with Florence).

Boys:

Julian

Jude

Brody

sorry these are horrilbe

Clementine Freya is what I would pick from yours...

but I like:

Valencia Lily for a girl.

or

Lavinia Wendi.

Arthur Jude would be my pick for a boy from your suggestions.

Verona Claire

Lucia Claire