Painful forearm after playing badminton?

Every single time after I play badminton, the back part of my forearm (the side with hair on it) becomes very painful for a number of days after. It is not the sore kind of "good workout" muscle pain, it's like sharp pains whenever I flex my forearm or move my wrist up and down. When I press down and run my hand along my playing forearm, I feel hard bumps that are not there on my other arm. When I reach the last third of my forearm, it goes up higher than any other part of my forearm, and it feels a lot harder than it does on my other arm. Does anyone know why this always happens? Could it be the way I grip my racket? Do I have knots in my forearm? And most importantly.... How can I heal it/make it stop hurting????

This is seriously painful and frustrating it's making me crazy.

THANKS A MILLION for anyone who can help!!!!!!!

1

Source(s): Neuropathy Solutions http://renditl.info/NeuropathySolutionProgram
  • picone

Sore Forearms

I think its just normal to have that pain because the time your forearm or whatever parts of your body hurts, the muscle on that part is growing.That's also the reason why you feel something bumpy on one of you forearm while there is nothing on the other forearm because when you play badminton you are not using your left arm instead you use your right arm and your right arm grows more muscle than your left arm because like i mentioned above you ARE PLAYING USING YOUR. RIGHT ARM😃😃😃😃😃😄

Most people have no idea how they develop this nagging injury but depending on the severity it can take up to 2 years to fully recover if you keep ignoring the warning signs and symptoms. And to make matters worse, this condition progressively gets worse over time if left untreated.

Symptoms can develop gradually over time with some slight soreness and tenderness on the outside of the elbow, which then leads to tightness of the muscles in the forearm. If left untreated, you may experience the misfortune of not being able to straighten your arm out when you wake in the morning without extreme pain and discomfort.

Check out this video by Geoff Hunt http://www.tenniselbowtips.net It's about how to eliminate your tennis elbow pain in under 72 hours and how to cure it completely within 30 days.

This sounds like a repetitive stress injury similar to tennis elbow. Possible causes: 1. Incorrect technique. 2. Racquet grip is too small. In the case of the racquet grip being too small, it would cause you to over compensate by gripping the racquet harder causing a strain in your upper forearm muscles. You can remedy this by adding an additional grip over your existing one to make it bigger. Use a replacement grip rather than an overgrip as overgrips are too thin to have any impact. Alternatively, try a racquet with a bigger grip to see if this is indeed the cause.

Holding and swinging your racket has caused the muscles in your wrist to tighten up. When the wrist muscles tighten up they can press into the nerves going through the wrist which can cause pains in the wrist, the hands or even send them back up to the elbow. Freeing up your wrist muscles will release the pressure off the nerves and here's how to free them up:

Wrist:

With your hand resting in front of you with the palm up press into the area behind the wrist, where they take your pulse and hold a good firm pressure on it. After 30 seconds slowly bend your wrist open as far as you can, release the pressure, but hold your wrist open for another 30 seconds.

For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.

If you'll need a breakout from your problem with the neuropathy and you intend to eliminate the pain this infection provide after this you this is actually the correct position https://tr.im/6H0Wd .

The strategies that Dr. Labrum in the Neuropathy Solution recommends are quite diverse. As an example, one treatment is”therapeutic footwear

Hey, I got the same thing in the past and I solved it. It's tennis elbow or elbow tendonitis. Take Ibuprofen immediately and stretch it a lot. I can help you out further through my 12 week fitness program if you want.

Source(s): www.12weekfitnessprogram.com

2

yeah those are so knots! you have to put a heating pad on it for a while and switch to a cold pack and keep doing that all night or when you are watching tv. you must take care of yourself after being so physical. its like having a cut and not taking care of it, it will take longer to heal and prolly hurt more stuff like that