Why some meat eaters think eating vegetables,fruits are wrong even if they're eating both meat and vegetables?

sometimes i do not understand that some of the meat eaters thinks eating plants and vegetables + grains and fruits are wrong , but do meat eaters eat meats and vegetables (both of them) as they will not be able to survive eating only meat .
Update: i am not trying to change the all world. but a lot of meat eaters which i know they sometimes keeps telling me that plants , fruits, grains can feel the pain. but i do sometimes ask my self why meat eaters eat both meat and natural food even some of them says that the natural food can feel the pain. but i do think... show more i am not trying to change the all world. but a lot of meat eaters which i know they sometimes keeps telling me that plants , fruits, grains can feel the pain. but i do sometimes ask my self why meat eaters eat both meat and natural food even some of them says that the natural food can feel the pain. but i do think that they want to stop vegetarians and vegans so thats why some meat eaters tries to tell this
Update 2: By the way i mean HUMANS not animals who hunts other animals for meat. and humans can eat both meat and vegetables , but eating only meat they might not be able to survive unless they do take pills or tablets to get the vitamins which their body need