Which is better for acne: Witch Hazel or Apple Cider Vinegar?

So which is better as a toner to clear up acne? Im 23 years old and since I got a full time job Ive been breaking out like crazy. Im pretty sure its beciase I must wear makeup for 12 hours 5 days a week. Ive already tried Clinique Acne Solutions and it broke me out more. Then I switched to Estee Lauder foundation... show more So which is better as a toner to clear up acne? Im 23 years old and since I got a full time job Ive been breaking out like crazy. Im pretty sure its beciase I must wear makeup for 12 hours 5 days a week. Ive already tried Clinique Acne Solutions and it broke me out more. Then I switched to Estee Lauder foundation and it made it worse. Im still researching for other foundations and makeup but Im wondering what if the witch hazel or the apple cider vinegar help me clear up my face, then I dont have to worry about buying different foundations. So which is better as a toner, the witch hazel or the apple cider vinegar? I have combination skin and I use Duac, Adapalene .1 and Panoxyl 5%.
Update: Ive heard that as soon as you discontinue Accutane the acne comes back. Those pills can really damage your liver.

btw, Ive also used Boots Rosewater Toner...it was BAD