Slot machine strategy?

I am reading a book on slot machines and it gives this theory as a way to gain an edge in the slot machines. What do you say to it. Las Vegas slot machines payout 95%-97.7% range depending on the amount of money put into the slot machines. Therefore The book says that in some casinos you can get comped... show more I am reading a book on slot machines and it gives this theory as a way to gain an edge in the slot machines. What do you say to it.

Las Vegas slot machines payout 95%-97.7% range depending on the amount of money put into the slot machines.

Therefore

The book says that in some casinos you can get comped freebies with your playing that will justify the amount of money lost on the slot machine.

Meaning

If you spend $100 on slots and make $95 dollars back then you get comped a meal worth $10. You have just made a profit of $5.

What do you think about this theory.
Update: I know that you are not going to win back $95 for every $100 you spend. That is just an oversimplified way of applying a statistic to real world money.