How do I stop masturbating?

I beat off every night when I'm home I do it like 4 or 5 times I can't stop I've tried, I went a week without it and I was horny all the time still and I felt like ****.... I want to stop for good and feel fine and not be horny all the time.

Favorite Answer

Yolo

dont spend your time alone.. think of conditions/circumstances when you shag, and avoid those situations. Try to divert your mind of porn, try someelse like reading, playing with your pet, hanging out with friends. No doubt its very difficult to stop the habit. But gradually you will be able to overcome this, :D

• Wes

If you're legitimately addicted, go see a psychologist. I know it's awkward to talk about, but they might be able to offer better help. Also, do you just masturbate, or is it to porn?

Also, since you got addicted to this, I would strongly suggest that you avoid alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, etc.

• Re-o

Well I agree with squidoo, it is very hard. But try to spend more of your time with something that doesn't involve sexual things. Try reading a book, or thinking about food.

Its hard to stop at once. You have to reduce it gradually. Spend more time in some good healthy activity.