Right knee pain when walking DOWN the stairs, DOWNhill and normal walking?

Okay, i had a knee injury(i think it was something to do with the ligaments) 5 years ago. Since then, my right knee always felt loose and until now, it starts aching. At first it is just sore, but now it is sharp pain. I have pain in the right knee when walking downhill, downstairs and normal walking. Downhill and... show more Okay, i had a knee injury(i think it was something to do with the ligaments) 5 years ago. Since then, my right knee always felt loose and until now, it starts aching. At first it is just sore, but now it is sharp pain.
I have pain in the right knee when walking downhill, downstairs and normal walking. Downhill and downstairs are the worst. However i feel no pain when walking uphill and upstairs.
My right knee feels looser than the left one, and i feel grinding and clicking sounds from it. Sounds like something was broken. Now this problem is getting worse and worse and i know i have to see the doctor or something, but

Do anyone here actually know what was the problem with my knee?