Im scared of ghosts help please :(?

lately i've been terrified of ghosts and spirits. i beleive in spirits and half unsure on ghosts. i can't sleep in pitch black, so i have fairy lights round my mirror in my room, but lately ive been getting really freaked out, i hate looking in the mirror in case i see a figure or something, and small... show more lately i've been terrified of ghosts and spirits. i beleive in spirits and half unsure on ghosts. i can't sleep in pitch black, so i have fairy lights round my mirror in my room, but lately ive been getting really freaked out, i hate looking in the mirror in case i see a figure or something, and small things like the light flickering really creeps me out even though its normal. i have loved ones who have passed and as much as i would love to contact them i pray to god that they don't decide to visit me because i would be scared for life. i just can't deal with it. my family have had ghost experiences, especially my mum and the thought just scares me so much. right now i can't sleep because i'm terrified and i just need some reassurance or if any of you are on the same wave length as me, please help:/ or if you think they're real and i have one can you tell me how to politely tell it to go away and not get angry please. no one has died in this house as we've been here since it was first built so its not that.
12 answers 12