What can i do to maximize how much Fafsa money i will get next year?

2 years ago, i received 2500 for each semester. This year i'm receiving 500 for each semester!! This is a drastic change. My dad made about 10-15k more in 2011.

In 2013, i'm changing schools (it's more expensive, so i think i will automatically get a little more aid), and i'm thinking about moving out of my father's house to live off campus or on campus.

The campus dorms are like 11k a year, which is just too much.... If i live on my own, it won't make a difference, because i can't claim independent. What should i do?

Favorite Answer

Lie about you or your dads income the lower it is the more money you will get. BUT this is illegal so if you get caught You both will go to Jail!

On the other hand, You can rent a book from the library that has legal ways to get more money from fasfa! There are many books so check out your local library!