How to heal a bruised bone?

I had a fight with my step father 5 days ago and fell on my right side. The right side of my body has been aching since then but getting better. The bone underneath my breast aches too, it feels like a bruise. I checked and compared and it feels how it normally has. It only hurts when I put pressure on my breast... show more I had a fight with my step father 5 days ago and fell on my right side. The right side of my body has been aching since then but getting better.

The bone underneath my breast aches too, it feels like a bruise. I checked and compared and it feels how it normally has. It only hurts when I put pressure on my breast bone. It doesn't hurt as much as it did 2 days ago, very slowly getting better. I even got my mum to check for me and she said it feels normal and not to worry as she gets it all the time. I'm not sure if it's my bra, I think it is. I've had this before, I think so anyway. My gut feeling also tells me it's nothing serious. I'm 19 years old, on birth control and due on my period in about a week.

It most definitely feels like a bruise because it only hurts when I put pressure on it, and it also hurts when I squeeze the skin. I also tested this on a bruise on my arm. Also hurts when I squeeze the skin.

Seeing the breast bone is delicate, is there any way I can help this heal? I've decided not to wear a bra to bed for a few nights, but what else shall I do? Touching it doesn't help, I know, just can't help it because it scared me.