Wacom pen won't work in a specific area on the tablet?

This has been an on-going issue for a while. I have a bamboo fun that was working fine until just recently. There is an area which my tablet does not recognize my pen. The area is only a fraction of a centimeter on the tablet, but registers as a huge amount of space on my screen. It takes up the whole horizontal... show more This has been an on-going issue for a while. I have a bamboo fun that was working fine until just recently. There is an area which my tablet does not recognize my pen. The area is only a fraction of a centimeter on the tablet, but registers as a huge amount of space on my screen. It takes up the whole horizontal length of my tablet.

Before when I had the issue, each time I restarted my computer the space on my tablet that wasn't registering the pen would grow and shrink each time (while maintaining the entire horizontal length), but the general location of the issue remains consistent.

Last time I had the issue, uninstalling and reinstalling the tablet drivers seemed to fix the issue, but now it's arrived again! Nothing in particular seems to cause it... I've also tried deleting all user preferences under Preference File Utility, and then restarted my computer. Still the same issues!

It's a Bamboo Fun. Please help me! Thanks!
1 answer 1