Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 8 years ago

what are some good cat names that are from movies?

We found a feral cat and we're slowly nursing him back to health and we can't take him to the vet until we name him and I really want to give him a not so cliche' name but one that's from a movie? like for example kiki's delivery service the cat's name is jiji? or in garfield the cat's name is garfield of course. :p He's a brown tabby, with green eyes if that helps. Please help! P.S he isn't in terrible need of a vet we just need to take him to get a check up and his shots up to date and neutured. I'm not depriving him from help or anything like that so don't tell me I need to take him. Just answer my question please! :)

Favorite Answer

What does he look like? My mother just named one of her foster kittens "Gizmo" from Gremlins because he looks exactly like a gremlin!

I have a brown tabby with green eyes named Boba Fett. I used to have a cat named Chuck Norris. You could name him Chewbacca. :) That would make me smile. Good luck!

Fritz

- Batman

- Aristotle

- Alley

- Agnes

- Boone

There is loads more on this website:

http://www.catnamesmeow.com/famous-cat-names.htm?p...

Hope this helps (: