Samsung galaxy s3 vs iphone 4s?

Hi i have an iphone 4s and someone is asking me to trade for a samsung galaxy s3? Do you think i should trade? Any thoughts?

Best Answer

Galaxy s3 hands down.

Galaxy s3 features

Quad core processor.

Several days of battery life.

Flash

Better camera with more features such as burst mode.

Will soon get Android 4.1 jellybean.

Turn by turn voice navigation (said to be superior to apple maps)

Better Customization

Built in FM radio

Play videos and text at the same time.

Micro SD card. Double your storage size.

NFC. Use your phone as a credit card and more

Multiple buttons.

4.8 inch super AMOLED plus display.

Open source market. You can download torrents and emulators.

More durable. Uses polycarbonate instead if glass.

Thinner and lighter than the iPhone.

Yess! iPhones are so overrated. I mean just think, what makes it so much better than other phones? It has a 8 megapixel camera? Most Androids now a day's do too. The Samsung Galaxy s3 is great! I have it and I am in love with it! Plus IPhone 4s is basically just like the last one. Just a different design and better camera. Plus you have to download everything through iTunes. But I have the s3 and give it 5 stars it's excellent. Totally should switch ♥

Both are great phones, in the technology world, the iphone 4s is ancient compared to the s3(its damn near a year older). But iphones have better resale value than pretty much any android. My thoughts are that you should keep the iphone until the new iphone comes out, which is right around the corner, than sell it. But in the meantime, jailbreak your iphone so that it will keep you entertained while you wait for the release of the next iphone.

• Reecy

I love Android, and think it is slightly better than IOS, but for this argument i have to say the iPhone 4s is better, and these are the reasons

-Better screen technology: Super LCD vs Super AMOLED

-Better PPI: 326PPI vs 306PPI

-Better camera: The iPhone 4s has a better aperture, lens, backside illumination software and has a dedicated imaging chip

-Better looking: The S3 design doesn't really stand out to me, but i guess the iPhone 4/4s design is getting kind of old, but i still prefer its design over the S3 design

-Better applications: This mainly is a disadvantage of the whole Android OS, but IOS's App Store seems to have better and higher quality apps compared to Google Play.

-Better graphics: A5 chip delievers some of the best mobile graphics out.

they are totally diffrent phones, the galaxy s3 might not have some of the stuff the iphone has

keep your iphone 4s. it is amaging, i also have it, i also did the same mistake, but got it back again in just one day, because even if s3 has 8mp camery but its quakity of pics and videos is worst, also the screen clarity and text looks great on ipone retina display, i dont know why peoole just talking about design of phones, they should look on quality, i am not a fan of any brand but i am a fan of quality, i dont mind of bigger or smaller screens of phone, i just need quality, i am not a fan of apple symbol on their devices, but i love the quality of their devises, almost all of their devices saves a lot of time because u dont need to configure anything, they do it for u

If you've ever needed to know who asks you anonymous questions on ask.fm, you can find out by using this ask.fm anonymous finder. http://tinyurl.com/ksrm4lx

It reveals the username of the anonymous on ask.fm!!