Im scared, is this a spider bite?

i`m scared if i have a spider bite, i don`t know what to do! i told my parents but they told me not to worry about it. It also has a pinkish red ring around it. Though it is hard to see. I`m scared if i`m going to die!

Favorite Answer

No, you are not going to die. If you didn't see a spider bite you, it probably isn't a spider bite.

A spider bite is not much different than an ant sting or mild bee sting, and they just go away in a day or two.

You might have some type of skin condition, or maybe some biting insect.

Source(s): UC Irvine, entomology
  • detour

I doubt you would die but call your local hospital and ask them what they think. Investigate what kind of spider it was or what kind of spiders are in your area. There is always the possibility I suppose that someone could bring a poisonous spider into your area but it is doubtful. Calm down to start. Look up spider bites on-line to identify symtoms of a bite. Call a medical place to get advice if you should be seen or not. take care I imagine that your parents are corrrect and you will be fine. If it helps you to calm down though take my advice and look up symptoms of poisonous spider bites. If you feel you have those symtoms show the information to your parents. good point formerly. You don't know what kind of bite it is for sure. There are a lot of ticks across the country from what I understand. Look up ticks and make sure that you don't have a tick buried under your skin. If so go to a doctor to have them remove it.

Its a spider bite if you know you were bitten by a spider. You know it when a poisonous spider bites you - its pretty painful and most people feel sick for a day or two. If you didn't notice a spider biting you then you could have an infection from a tick bite or maybe its ringworm or a staph infection.

Don't worry. Just ask your parents to take you to the doctor. Even if the spider is venomous, it is easily treatable.