Have you noticed how fast years in the NBA go by?

It seems like NBA seasons fly by!

Like I can't believe its already been 10 years a full decade since the last Shaq-Kobe title, that flew by

Can't believe its already been 5 years since the Celtics big 3 got together, that feels like it was yesterday.

Heck even Lebron James going to miami feels like yesterday and were already 2 years passed that.

Like Kobe Bryant turned 34 today, and it seems like just yesterday he was some young kid with a Afro doing crazy athletic plays, and now he's already in his 17th year!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I feel the same way about School, it might seem long at times but it goes fast if you look back at it.

Also in Basketball yes I notice it goes fast, I have watched CP3 first come in the league and this is his 8th year in the league already.

Source(s): Gilchrist-Kidd
  • 7 years ago

It does go by fast doesn't it? I was watching some clips of the 1997-98 NBA finals the other day and I can't believe it's been 15 years since that historic Bulls/Jazz matchup.

Time is just flying by. Like I just started working for Pepsi last November, but that was almost a year ago already. It doesn't even seem like it.

• 7 years ago

True. I still feel the pain of the 1991 NBA finals...and it's been over 20 years ago

• 7 years ago

I remember my 1st game, NBA Finals Pistons vs. Blazers 1990.

No wait, that does seem like long ago, lol.

But yeah, time flies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yup. It's true what they say, as you get older time really does fly by.

• 7 years ago

Yes it is amazing but time never waits for anyone or anything.

• BB JR
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I know,it goes by so fast,but it'll only go faster

Source(s): BB JR
  • 7 years ago

Lol ikr

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

yeah so true

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.