Have you noticed how fast years in the NBA go by?

It seems like NBA seasons fly by!

Like I can't believe its already been 10 years a full decade since the last Shaq-Kobe title, that flew by

Can't believe its already been 5 years since the Celtics big 3 got together, that feels like it was yesterday.

Heck even Lebron James going to miami feels like yesterday and were already 2 years passed that.

Like Kobe Bryant turned 34 today, and it seems like just yesterday he was some young kid with a Afro doing crazy athletic plays, and now he's already in his 17th year!

Best Answer

I feel the same way about School, it might seem long at times but it goes fast if you look back at it.

Also in Basketball yes I notice it goes fast, I have watched CP3 first come in the league and this is his 8th year in the league already.

Source(s): Gilchrist-Kidd

It does go by fast doesn't it? I was watching some clips of the 1997-98 NBA finals the other day and I can't believe it's been 15 years since that historic Bulls/Jazz matchup.

Time is just flying by. Like I just started working for Pepsi last November, but that was almost a year ago already. It doesn't even seem like it.

True. I still feel the pain of the 1991 NBA finals...and it's been over 20 years ago

I remember my 1st game, NBA Finals Pistons vs. Blazers 1990.

No wait, that does seem like long ago, lol.

But yeah, time flies.

Yup. It's true what they say, as you get older time really does fly by.

Yes it is amazing but time never waits for anyone or anything.

• BB JR

I know,it goes by so fast,but it'll only go faster

Source(s): BB JR

Lol ikr

yeah so true