Remington 700 7mm Rem Mag?

Im looking to get a new rifle, and have been highly considering the 7mm Rem mag, im looking for a nice everything caliber for shots from 75 yards out to 600 some times more, i frequently make trips to Colorado, Texas, Montana and such to hunt hogs, deer, elk, coyotes, just never owned a 7mm rem mag, ive got a... show more Im looking to get a new rifle, and have been highly considering the 7mm Rem mag, im looking for a nice everything caliber for shots from 75 yards out to 600 some times more, i frequently make trips to Colorado, Texas, Montana and such to hunt hogs, deer, elk, coyotes, just never owned a 7mm rem mag, ive got a 30-06, .270, and 6.5x55 for large rifles. so i was wondering what yalls experiences have been with the 7mm rem mag. just want your opinions on the caliber threw your experiences.
Update: you can think what you like, i dosent mean anything to me, im asking a simple question, trying to get some help, i never said i was extremely experienced. im just lucky enough to have the money to go hunt in other states, than mine, ive used many caliber but by no means do i claim to be an expert with them, i shot... show more you can think what you like, i dosent mean anything to me, im asking a simple question, trying to get some help, i never said i was extremely experienced. im just lucky enough to have the money to go hunt in other states, than mine, ive used many caliber but by no means do i claim to be an expert with them, i shot a 7mm rem mag one time last year in Colorado and loved it, i just wanted to see what others thought before i jumped in a bought one. but no im no expert, just a guy who saves money to go hunt where i want to.
10 answers 10