Joint STIFFNESS and DISCOMFORT but not pain = arthritis?

I am a 25 year old female, 5' 6" and 130lbs (normal). I eat relatively healthy and exercise several times a week. I have a full time job where I sit down all day and a small part time job where I am on my feet the whole time. For the past 2-3 years I have had an increasing amount of joint... show more I am a 25 year old female, 5' 6" and 130lbs (normal). I eat relatively healthy and exercise several times a week. I have a full time job where I sit down all day and a small part time job where I am on my feet the whole time.
For the past 2-3 years I have had an increasing amount of joint STIFFNESS and DISCOMFORT, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it pain. It does not affect my daily activities but by shoulders, wrists, knees, and ankles become very stiff and uncomfortable and I find myself stretching them out and twisting them around etc. to relieve the discomfort/stiffness.
It started out only having discomfort at night/in the morning but it has gotten to the point where I feel it during the day most days. I have never had injury before but I have had issues with my knees for more like 5+ years. I do not run because of my knees and they occasionally give out without warning or pain and the past 2 weeks or so it has all become much worse and I have also been very tired despite the fact that nothing in my life has changed.
I haven't gone to the doctor because I'm not in pain and I assume that a doctor may think I'm too young? Though I am getting closer and closer to making an appointment so that I can possibly prevent something worse. I've always assumed that arthritis meant major pain in the joints so my question is, do you think this could be arthritis or something else?