WISDOM TEETH extraction questions?!?

I just got my wisdom teeth (all 4) pulled on Monday. Today is Thursday, and my cheeks are still swelled up and I'm in miserable pain. I can't even eat yogurt without my gums throbbing in pain. I take all the medication the surgeon gave me. I rinse with salt water after meals. I prop my head up on pillows at... show more I just got my wisdom teeth (all 4) pulled on Monday. Today is Thursday, and my cheeks are still swelled up and I'm in miserable pain. I can't even eat yogurt without my gums throbbing in pain. I take all the medication the surgeon gave me. I rinse with salt water after meals. I prop my head up on pillows at night. I only eat soft foods (mashed potatoes, yogurt, jello, scrambled eggs).

I'm just in soooo much pain.. it's already day 4, should the pain go away already? How long will it last? How long will the swelling last? I have work tomorrow .. and I don't want to be in pain.