Vegan diet ?! Please help?!?

Hi! Im 13 and i want to go on a vegan diet for a week. I tried it last year and i only lated 4 days. I really want to try this because i heard its good for you and stuff and its on my summer bucket list:) i didnt last long becuse i only ate like salad rice bean and fruit and veggies. Does anyone have good... show more Hi! Im 13 and i want to go on a vegan diet for a week. I tried it last year and i only lated 4 days. I really want to try this because i heard its good for you and stuff and its on my summer bucket list:) i didnt last long becuse i only ate like salad rice bean and fruit and veggies. Does anyone have good recipies?? Or advice??
Update: For those of ou saying im weird and that i probably dont have friends, your wrong. Last year i tried this diet with a bunch of my friends as a bet to see who could last longest.