Modem problem Help.... when i plug in my usb modem usb manager shows no device ?

But the hardware has been detected i can see it the tray. In my computer i can see the modem but its like first time when i plugged the modem where you have to open the modem and install but its already installed . i tried re installing the usb manager and installing it again, after reboot usb manager detected the... show more But the hardware has been detected i can see it the tray. In my computer i can see the modem but its like first time when i plugged the modem where you have to open the modem and install but its already installed . i tried re installing the usb manager and installing it again, after reboot usb manager detected the modem n it was fine, but when i unplug and plugged **** it same problem Where usb manger shows no device and the hardware is detected. .