Is Taurus jealousy really this bad???!!?

so we went away on what was supposed to be a romantic vacation... Instead I saw the baby side of him. Jealous one minute, can't keep his hands off me the next!!!! One particular incident was when he accused me of flirting with another guy in the bar we both went to. He acted so crazy that night, even... show more so we went away on what was supposed to be a romantic vacation... Instead I saw the baby side of him. Jealous one minute, can't keep his hands off me the next!!!! One particular incident was when he accused me of flirting with another guy in the bar we both went to. He acted so crazy that night, even attempted to leave me "on vacation" by myself. He didn't get very far but, the fact that he was even gonna leave still trips me out!!! Anyways, we got along for the better half of the vacation. Now that we are back home, he seems to believe he had a right to leave me and he insists that I was flirting!!!! Those guys approached me and he saw each and every one of them walk away. Why is he so jealous and a bit more controlling now? And if he really believes that I am like that (whick I know Im not) why does he continue a realationship with me. Deep down I beleive he knows Im faithful but, seems like he has this beleif system he's going by. Why do Taurus men love so much drama, we've been together on and off for 6 years. The last 2 have been the most serious!!! Taurus, please help me out
9 answers 9