Is Taurus jealousy really this bad???!!?

so we went away on what was supposed to be a romantic vacation... Instead I saw the baby side of him. Jealous one minute, can't keep his hands off me the next!!!! One particular incident was when he accused me of flirting with another guy in the bar we both went to. He acted so crazy that night, even attempted to leave me "on vacation" by myself. He didn't get very far but, the fact that he was even gonna leave still trips me out!!! Anyways, we got along for the better half of the vacation. Now that we are back home, he seems to believe he had a right to leave me and he insists that I was flirting!!!! Those guys approached me and he saw each and every one of them walk away. Why is he so jealous and a bit more controlling now? And if he really believes that I am like that (whick I know Im not) why does he continue a realationship with me. Deep down I beleive he knows Im faithful but, seems like he has this beleif system he's going by. Why do Taurus men love so much drama, we've been together on and off for 6 years. The last 2 have been the most serious!!! Taurus, please help me out

Favorite Answer

Can be depending on other influences

• Liz

He might have so much love for you! But it's ridiculous, it's obviously NOT the way to handle a loved one that way. Six long years may have made him forget that you are the woman that he fell in love in the first place for some reason, he might feel you as some kind of property hence explains the way he acts as such. I've had an ex who behaved the exact same way, blamed me for those lustful glances I got from complete strangers (resorted to ridiculous reasons like my jeans and shirt are too 'revealing'). I also had to go through a stage where I needed to change myself in terms of my personality. NO. That's just NO. I was too naive that time to realize he was in the relationship with me not because he was in love with me, but rather with who I am, a 'good' girl, but he definitely didn't accept what I actually was, a wild wacky person beneath the facade. I don't think it's a lot about your man being a Taurus, but yes, Taurus people can get passionate, so they might be feeling insecure when you get flirted by some guy you don't know. You know what? You deserve better. No woman should ever be controlled that way.

• Bree

Astrologically speaking, it can't just be sun sign related. There must be other placements such as Venus in Taurus or Aries and aspects that cement the jealousy trait. For example a Taurus with majority of Gemini Traits is less likely to be jealous and more likely to be materialistic.

However, Jealousy and possessiveness are definite traits of Taurus. I know of a singer/ infamous internet blogger named Shiloh who is a Taurus. She once said that she gets insecure when she watches a movie and there is a hot girl on the screen. To make her happy, her husband will say things like "Ugh, look like she has a saggy ***" or 'she's not as hot as you babe" etc etc. I don't know her whole chart but I was like "Wooah that's hardcore jealousy issue O_O" But she needs that kind of reassurance otherwise she becomes very irrational and their relationship runs smoothly because he just takes the time to ease her insecurity. I think a might Taurus partner need that from their partner.

Anyway, it can be said that you should accept someone for who they are if you want the relationship to last. I think in your case you have six years invested in this man, do your best to compromise. Really make it clear how you feel about it and at the same time try to understand why he does it. If there really is too much of a conflict here then get out of the relationship. In your case, he sounds intensely stubborn and resistant to compromise so if he can't do it for you then the best option is to leave because the least a man can do for the women he loves is to TRY to compromise and if he is not willing to do that then perhaps he doesn't think too highly of you and you deserve better then that.

Unfortunately, jealousy and insecurity can be innate emotions and you can't really change a guys innate emotions just like it's hard for you to change your innate emotions, right? it takes a lot of effort to change what's on the inside ESPECIALLY for a Taurus.

• Sam

Yes, cause taurus is a very jealous, they like security, and to know that their partner loves them and only them, maybe he was jealous of those guys that aproached you, maybe he thought that you thought they were better looking the him even tough you turned them away. He may think that he is just a rock tied to you and keeping you from new things, and he's mad at himself for thinking that way, so he turns his anger on you.

Hope it helps.

@Jackeo

Please don't talk for me, I believe in astrology, that is why I answered the question.

@Donald S

Don't say that, I'm betting you don't even know the man! And if you read the question carfully, you can see that he's insecure about himself. Which is why he acts in that manor.

Did I say that? No! But what I'm trying to say is he probably doesn't feel good enough for her, yes it was wrong of him to act like a baby and say stuff that didn't really happen, but every one diserves a chance, and she can re-asher him, but if he doesn't change, then yes she should leave him.

I agree with what you said, i just think she should give him another chance. then if nothing changes, then she should leave him.

• Me

Yeah my bf is a Taurus and he gets jealous and insecure at times, always thinks I'm going to leave him and I have ton keep telling him I won't (unless he's abusive or whatever but he isn't), and says if any guy makes a move on me he'd knock 'em out.

• Donald

Wake up! This is not just a jealous fit. This is abuse. Who knows how far he will take it especially if he thinks you deserve it. You seem scared to me. I hope you don't live with the guy. But the answer is really already stated in the question.

You want out. So get out.

@Sam

So it's okay to stay with him be cause he's just insecure? That makes it okay for him to treat her this way? Or maybe she likes this kind of attention. Six years is long enough to know how to push his buttons and she's doing it on purpose for attention.

Ouch, that sort of insecurity after 6 years!? And to keep that at back of his mind till it got over. If you really were not flirting, then he has some trust issues.

U know how tauruses are, and u flirted what a jerk. He shouldnt have to put up with that hater

No