Intense leg pain... followed by bruising later in the evening?

I work mid shift so my days are opposite, but I am going to refer to them as normal for y'alls convenience. So I woke in the morning with intense leg pain, that's what I believe woke me up. I couldn't lay down, or sit down comfortably... I cried because of how intense the pain was. I calmed down and... show more I work mid shift so my days are opposite, but I am going to refer to them as normal for y'alls convenience.

So I woke in the morning with intense leg pain, that's what I believe woke me up. I couldn't lay down, or sit down comfortably... I cried because of how intense the pain was. I calmed down and the pain gradually went away. In the evening I noticed a dark dark bruise on the back of the knee of the same leg that hurt so bad. I have had some persistent low level pain all day, especially in the knee and hip. I don't know if this is something I should be alarmed about? I can get to the doctor today if necessary... I just don't know if it is.

FYI I'm a 20 yo healthy female, who consistently work outs. So opinions?!
1 answer 1