Abscess or Mouth ulcer? Pic included!?

Found it the other day while cleaning my teeth and it isnt very panful at all and isnt causing any swelling, its a small white circle.. Im a bit worried it could be an abscess but i heard they are so painful and i have already had this for about 3 days so im pretty sure its an ulcer but i just want some advice... show more Found it the other day while cleaning my teeth and it isnt very panful at all and isnt causing any swelling, its a small white circle..

Im a bit worried it could be an abscess but i heard they are so painful and i have already had this for about 3 days so im pretty sure its an ulcer but i just want some advice on what it could be..

im 18 years old with no real tooth problems except braces and a filling a few years back.
I do suffer from anxiety and tend to blow things way out of proportion :s
so heres the pic http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/JoshG94/photo.jpg
its not clear but its a small white circle..

so yeah it only hurts it i press down on it or when im eating and food scrapes over it..
Any info is much appreciated ;)
Update: Its not a lump*
Update 2: And its on my top gum* forgot to add
1 answer 1