Why is Leonardo Dicaprio's relationship with Refaeli or Heatherton NOT considered interracial?

Bar Refaeli and Erin Heatherton are both Jewish.

Leonardo Dicaprio is a non-Jewish Caucasian man.

Why are they not considered interracial?
Update: Southern and Southeastern Europeans are not white either. They have A LOT of North African and Middle Eastern ancestry. By the way, "Semitic" is a language group, and the Maltese, who are European, also speak a Semitic language. I am sure they have lots of North African and Middle Eastern ancestry as... show more Southern and Southeastern Europeans are not white either. They have A LOT of North African and Middle Eastern ancestry.

By the way, "Semitic" is a language group, and the Maltese, who are European, also speak a Semitic language. I am sure they have lots of North African and Middle Eastern ancestry as well.

You admit you have some yourself, and you are Greek and Italian. You are a hypocrite.
Update 2: According to the white supremacists, Leonardo Dicaprio and Erin Heatherton is a interracial relationship. So is Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millieped, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, Naomi Watts and Liev... show more According to the white supremacists, Leonardo Dicaprio and Erin Heatherton is a interracial relationship. So is Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millieped, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber, Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany, Katy Perry and John Mayer, Amanda Peet and David Benioff, Bruce Paltrow and Blythe Danner, Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw, etc. etc. you get my drift.
Update 3: Well, Heidi Klum and Seal are a interracial relationship. So is Chelsea Handler.

So Leonardo Dicaprio and Erin Heatherton + Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin + Bar Refaeli and Shaun White should be considered interracial as well. I mean, one of the partners is Jewish.
Update 4: *Chelsea Handler + 50 cent
Update 5: According to "White Lion," it IS interracial. Why aren't you calling him the retard?
5 answers 5