Head injury-what to do?

At around 4:30pm yesterday. I fell from a fair height, I was standing about two metres from the ground. I fell backwards onto Tarmac and banged my head. I don't remember this happening, other people have told me this. The earliest I can remember after my injury is suddenly finding myself at a bus stop, feeling... show more At around 4:30pm yesterday. I fell from a fair height, I was standing about two metres from the ground. I fell backwards onto Tarmac and banged my head. I don't remember this happening, other people have told me this. The earliest I can remember after my injury is suddenly finding myself at a bus stop, feeling dizzy, with no idea how I got there or where I was going. I had, and still do have, a terrible headache. This was at around 5:00. I felt sick, but didn't throw up. I vaguely remembered the day up to about ten minutes before I fell, but not fully and I thought it was a dream at first. I know that I was very subdued on the bus, but I thought that I was dreaming even as it happened, until about halt past five. I felt very disorientated and scared. I was told I kept asking the same questions over and over again. When do you think my headache should go? Is there anything I should do that I haven't done?
4 answers 4