What Book Series would you love to see adapted to the Big Screen?

I want to see the Jason Wander series adapted. It's a 5 book Military Sci-Fi series written by Robert Buettner. It was inspired by Robert A Heinlein's Starship Troopers and Joe Haldeman's The Forever War. The books are...

Orphanage

Orphan's Destiny

Orphan's Journey

Orphan's Alliance

Orphan's Triumph

For those who wanna read them and see why they're about. It's a very heartfelt story. I'm currently retreading the novels. I'm on Orphan's Journey right now.

Favorite Answer

Mack Maloney's "Pirate Hunters"

Mack is a lesser known author who started out with a Post World War III America story in "Wingman" series and did a few other smaller novels.

But now he's writing the Pirate Hunters and so far has 3 books out.

Pirate Hunters: 5 Special ops men are sent into the Afghan- Pakistan border area to get Bin Ladden and have him in their sights, expecting backup to help finish the job when the mission is called off. However they give chase and are injured. Once extracted, they are all dishorably discharged and charged with various crimes. Most are even banned from America itself.

A few years later they are reunited as a company out of Asia wants to hire them to fight pirates around the world. Using whatever weapons they can get ahold of, and technology and tactics, they take the battle to the pirates.

great book series.

• Mandi

Its not a series but I am dying to see the Bachman Books (Stephen King) Long Walk turned into a movie.