Is this an issue with my muscles or is it normal?

I have this issue, well maybe it's normal, i dont know. When I do something that is strenuous to my muscles, they often get stuck in that position. One time my hand got stuck in a fist and my dad had to pry my hand open and i had to wrap it for the night so it didnt go back. Another time i was doing like 2... show more I have this issue, well maybe it's normal, i dont know. When I do something that is strenuous to my muscles, they often get stuck in that position. One time my hand got stuck in a fist and my dad had to pry my hand open and i had to wrap it for the night so it didnt go back. Another time i was doing like 2 hours of lifting heavy stuff and my arm got stuck in a 90 degree angle when i got home and i had to use my other hand to push it down. I was having trouble moving the other arm as well but i at least had some control over it. It also seems to happen more on my right side. Is this an issue or is it normal? It's happened more than that, those are just examples. If it is an issue, can it be fixed and how? Thanks.
2 answers 2