Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6
? asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Would u rather have Dwyane Wade or Rondo on ur team?

my answer is obvious

17 Answers

Relevance
  • IGTBTK
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dwyane Wade easily. Even if you need a PG, I would still pick Wade. Wade can easily play the PG position. Hes great at, passing, facilitating, and has great court vision. Wade is much more athletic than Rondo. Plus Wade is the much better scorer. A healthy Wade can average 30 PPG. That is almost triple what Rondo does. Rondo is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league, but trust me, Wade is the better overall defender. Wade is also known to be the best shot blocking guard of all-time, especially for him being 6'3" (He is listed 6'4" though). We have already seen that Wade can lead a team to the Finals and win a ring. I'm interested in seeing how well Rondo plays without 3 HOF players. I am not trying to take away from Rondo at all. I have him as the second best PG.

Source(s): Its Good To Be The King
  • BB JR
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Rondo

Source(s): BB JR
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Dwyane Wade. Dwyane Wade has management skills and the keenness to win. Carmelo Anthony looks to in ordinary terms fade away in the historic past. Carmelo is a exceptional athlete little doubt approximately it yet he isn't any Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, or Dwyane Wade. Allen Iverson is the real chief of the Denver Nuggets no longer Carmelo. besides, Miami may well be doing extraordinarily this 12 months even though it is definitely no longer Dwyane's fault. there's no longer adequate skills around him and the chemistry of the gang only seems to be off. yet Dwyane Wade continually has an excellent techniques-set and only needs to win. He encourages his team acquaintances and if he have been on a greater effective team, he'd be a large chief. with the aid of fact enable's settle for it, no you're able to do it on my own, no longer even Lebron james. all of us became initiating to declare that Lebron can do it on my own and blah blah yet only inspect the Cavaliers now with out Drew Gooden, Sasha Pavlovic, Anderson Varejao, and Daniel Gibson.... They suck yet Lebron remains a large chief in spite of the actuality that. Dwyane Wade is a large participant. He can get you factors and he could additionally get his team acquaintances in contact and get assists. he's extremely speedy and not basic to guard and his athleticism is marvelous. he's an exceedingly exciting participant to observe and he's a robust team chief.

• 9 years ago

Wade

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Right now Rondo is a better player. Wade is declining rapidly.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Wade

Wade is a great defender like Rondo, good rebounding guard like Rondo and can facilitate when needed like Rondo.

But, can Rondo drop 25-30ppg like Wade? Nope.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Rajon Rondo

• 9 years ago

In their primes, D-Wade. However, it'd be interesting to see Rondo lead the Celtics this upcoming season.

• Moe
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

WADE! Rondo is great but Wade is a better defender, scorer, and has a better j then Rondo.

• 9 years ago

Rondo cuz Wade is getting older and is getting hurt more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.