What is 06scape? A runescape server?

I am really annoyed at Jagex because te game has degaded to nothing but A bunch of ingame advantages for cash.

We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape."

This shows that jagex is a hypocrite because they tried so hard to prevent RWT even though they made the stupid decision of removing trade all they worked for is a lie with the squal of fortune because Gower sells his company.

So I had to ask a bout 06scape

I prefered when the players were merchants as opposed to what they did now where jagex chose the price and the stores don't even sell items people sell> I remember when I was at the lumbridge store and was watching things go on and off in the store and wanted to buy the items.

So I had to ask a bout 06scape

Who created it?

How was it created? (How did they get the xp rates etc.)

• thomas
    Favorite Answer

06scape is a private server where somebody copied R.S. from a few years ago. Of course if you play on it you should realize that it's likely to be shut down at any point because of copyright infringement on the real game. Also since it is an illegal copy you should realize that the people running it are at least petty criminals. Don't expect anything to be safe about it.

Yes