ian r asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

I'm male and achieved multiple orgasm?

The other day while having sex, I managed to achieve a multiple orgasm. It started of as usual, but what is strange is I reached my orgasm earlier than usual and before my partner had. (usually it is the other way round) Because this happened I tried to stay erect as long as possible to help her reach orgasm, what ended up in happening is as she reached climax, so did I again! I have to say the 2nd orgasm was one of the best I have ever had, my partner was just as shocked as me! Just looking here for other experiences and more tips to achieve this more often. Anyone out there have this enjoyment? I've never spoke to or heard from anyone being able to do this.

Favorite Answer

Good for you buddy lol! Im sure she was pleased.

• Yvette

I used to think it was normal... But I on average have about 10-20 orgasms in a session and have had 84 in one hour, I have not counted for over that period of time. I have been like this for many years and I am of age 26. I used to think everyone was like it until having drunken talks with mates and then learnt to keep my mouth shut! I am starting to think I should go for the record. I am interested in learning more about it.

Three Times Bigger Penis : http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?xSun

Hey, good for you, man. Now do you have a question, or did you get lost on your way to Penthouse Forum?