Ideas for the wedding menu?

My wedding is just over the corner and we are deciding on the menu. I would like to please vegetarian / vegan friend with a friendly option that must combine with the standard menu: Option A) Sushi, Sashimi, Uramaki etc etc etc Japanese sea food.- In here is pretty easy to serve cucumber sushi and vegetarian... show more My wedding is just over the corner and we are deciding on the menu. I would like to please vegetarian / vegan friend with a friendly option that must combine with the standard menu:

Option A) Sushi, Sashimi, Uramaki etc etc etc Japanese sea food.- In here is pretty easy to serve cucumber sushi and vegetarian options, but I'm open to ideas. (This is the most likely option since I want something "Yuppie smart-casual light & open bar"

Option B) Spicy chicken with baby potatoes in the oven.- In here I don't know what can I offer that will combine with the dish and open bar. Also it seems too heavy!