Can someone please give me a link where to buy blue coloring pencils?

I wish to purchase a set of blue coloring pencils but I cannot find these anywhere. Please don't just name an online shop, provide me with a direct link. I've of course looked eBay and search engines and came up with nothing. Must be a set of blues from sky blue, pastel blue, turquoise, cobalt, teal,... show more I wish to purchase a set of blue coloring pencils but I cannot find these anywhere. Please don't just name an online shop, provide me with a direct link. I've of course looked eBay and search engines and came up with nothing.

Must be a set of blues from sky blue, pastel blue, turquoise, cobalt, teal, midnight blue, navy to everything in between, just blues. Not a set of 12 or 24 pencils all one shade of blue. Something like this stock photo: http://www.profimedia.si/picture/colored...

Or like this person is boasting in his blog:
http://www.penciltalk.org/2010/02/feliss...

PLEASE NOTE: the Felissimo Co is in Japan. I am in USA. So far as I can see, there is no pencil products to purchase on their website from my end of the globe. Also let's no be unreasonable: I am not a millionaire, I want blue pencils to color with, not mortgage my home to buy overpriced designer label pencils from Japan. I want to keep it simple and economical and shop USA. Thanks!
Update: @Chocolate well thanks! That's EXACTLY what I want except when it came time to checkout and shipping comes to close to $13! :-/ like I said I'm not mortaging my home to buy what should cost $4-$5 (no thanks for the over $100 pencils! SERIOUSLY??? hello, haven't you heard? We're in the middle of a... show more @Chocolate well thanks! That's EXACTLY what I want except when it came time to checkout and shipping comes to close to $13! :-/ like I said I'm not mortaging my home to buy what should cost $4-$5 (no thanks for the over $100 pencils! SERIOUSLY??? hello, haven't you heard? We're in the middle of a DEPRESSION!) :-/

Anyway that was very cool site to see, but do you have any more? I must shop online.