What should I do about my blisters for soccer?

So the day before daily doubles started I went for a hike and got blisters on both of the back of my feet. It's only the 3rd day of 10 days of tryouts and after I popped the blisters both of the skin tore off after wearing blister bandaids and coban tape. I also started wearing my new cleats but they should... show more So the day before daily doubles started I went for a hike and got blisters on both of the back of my feet. It's only the 3rd day of 10 days of tryouts and after I popped the blisters both of the skin tore off after wearing blister bandaids and coban tape.

I also started wearing my new cleats but they should be broken into by now because ive been practicing in them at home.

Both of my blisters are bright red and it hurts so bad to even walk barefoot! I have to sit with my feet reclined because if my feet are not elevated I get excruchiating pain and numbness throughout my heel/foot!

If you have any ideas/solutions/recomendations please help me out! Thanks so much!:D