how should i wear my hair on picture day?

i have a small head kinda and it oval and my hair is Burnett and its just a tad bit longer than my shoulders and i have side bangs.... picture day is tomorrow and i have no idea how to wear my hair please help!

Favorite Answer

go curly! but not like dolly curls, more like soft curls i would say dont start curling from the roots for ur top layer, but start midway down and after curling them i would use a light spray, spray the curls and use a wide tooth comb and comb ur hair lightly so u dont brush out the curls, but that process will give u AMAZING waves and huuugeeee curls which look amazing and then spray it with a strong hold spray... u can wear i cute simple headband with maybe a small flower or something... I also sometimes do this process and tie my hair in a pony tail which is adorable! but you should use a medium/huge curling iron ( 1 inch or 1 1/4 inch) 1 1/2 will give u waves that wont last, and 3/4 inch will give u tiny curls...

Source(s): personal experience